Information Technology Organization
The Association for Information Systems (AIS) is a worldwide organization devoted to education and research. The Information Technology Organization is the Wayne State chapter of AIS. It brings leading practitioners to campus, sponsors information sessions on new technologies, links students to local professionals and organizations in information systems and much more. Membership benefits include:
- Gaining a competitive advantage to succeed within the field
- Gaining worldwide recognition through competition and award programs
- Networking with students from around the world
- Expanding career opportunities
ITO Core Values
The Information Technology Organization (ITO) promotes the personal, academic, and professional development of business students through campus events, community service, and partnerships with the local business community.
AIS Student Chapter Objectives
The Information Technology Organization objectives are:
- to encourage the pursuit of information systems excellence
- to offer information systems career and technology information to its members
- to provide networking opportunities to those interested in information systems
- to promote interaction among students from information systems management programs
AIS Student Chapter Mission
Information Technology Organization is the Wayne State University Mike Ilitch School of Business' Student Chapter of the Association for Information Systems.
The mission of the chapter is to promote the study and utilization of information systems through programs of professional development, social networking, and community development. ITO encourages the pursuit of information systems excellence within Wayne State University and aims at offering information systems career and technology information to members in addition to providing networking opportunities to those interested in information systems.